Use Case Description:
- Historical data of over 5600 rows of data for product items ( 5 in this case) is added into the notepad file which is then converted into .csv file as input to python script.
- Meanwhile, UiPath goes onto Amazon site to get pricing details of the 5 items we have historical data and has an excel output file having these details.
- The python script loads the .csv files calculates the price elasticity ( %factor by which the pricing needs to be modified) for good sale of this product.
- Using this output Uipath will take appropriate action. In this case, if price elasticity is <-1%, then it means the company is pricing the product too high. So we raise a red flag and take action from there.
- Presenting this output via email and excel output files for reference to respective teams.
Thanks for submitting the Use Case @vinayyadati 🙂
Vinay LinkenIn Profile