Date operations are the most frequently used in business automation.
In a few business automations, decisions have to be taken based on the date differences.
Let’s see how to do that…!!!
required_Difference = DateDiff(DateInterval.Day,Convert.ToDateTime(_date1),Convert.ToDateTime(_date2)).Tostring
1. Replace the “_date1” with your first “Date”
2. Replace the “_date2” with your second “Date”
3. For day difference use – Dateinterval.Day
4. For month difference use – Dateinterval.Month
5. For year difference use – Dateinterval.Year
Implementation using UiPath :
Let us implement a workflow which takes two dates and displays the day difference.
Drag “Message Box” activity into the design panel and populate it with the above-mentioned code.
Note: Date1 = "1/1/2019" Date2 = "1/30/2019"
Finally, when you try to run the workflow
We will get the day difference, in this case.
Similarly, you can month and year differences 🙂
Click here to download the Source Code…
Hope it has helped you…