Basics of uipath:
- Software and hardware requirements of uipath?
- Different components of uipath?
- What is the latest version of uipath and list out few differences between the previous version and the latest version?
- Difference between enterprise and community edition of uipath?
- Describe licensing model of Uipath?
- Different panels in studio?
- Difference between studio, studio pro and studio X?
- Types of workflows in uipath and list out differences between them?
- Different types of variables uipath support?
- Different ways of creating variables?
- Difference between array and list variable?
- Syntax of dictionary variables?
- How to find number of items in a list ,dictionary and individually print items in the respective variables?
- What is a data table how to to add or remove rows and columns,remove duplicate rows ,sort datatable ;filter datatable, lookup datatable ,merge datatable join datatable?
- find the no of rows and columns?
- find a particular column name
- What is the type of variable for secure text
- List out few date or time variable functions example find out the difference between two dates ,print a particular day month year ,add months, days etc
- Purpose of arguments?
- Types of arguments?
- Default values of arguments?
- How to split, join, compare, convert to lowercase and uppercase ,index of, length substring, contains and equals
- Define selector and what are the different types of selectors available?
- How to make a selector dynamic?
- Purpose of wildcards in selectors?
- UI explorer and different types of frameworks used?
- List few differences between desktop based and web based selector?
- Best practices in finding a selector?
Input and output methods:
- What are different input methods available in uipath and list out differences between them?
- What are the different output methods available in uipath and list out differences between them?
- How to capture structured and unstructured data?
- Major differences between screen scraping and data scraping?
- Say like after logging in amazon.in capture all the iphone models price and item information in excel?
- Types of recorders and what is the purpose of usage of recorders?
- How to launch web based applications?
- How to launch desktop based applications?
- How to navigate between two different applications?
- Difference between set text and type into?
- Difference between find element and element exist?
- Difference between get text and get full text?
- How to wait till page loads rather than element lots in a particular web page/desktop application?
- Properties of click?
- How to to check or uncheck radio buttons or checkboxes?
- how to get all the values in a dropdown printed in the output panel?
- Where and why the output of find element is used?
- What is the difference between thick client and thin client?
- What are the different methods we can just launch an application inside a Citrix?
- What are the best practices in handling a Citrix based applications?
- What is computer vision?
- How to get API and server details?
- If client data is sensitive is it a best practice to use a default cv server ?
- how to get a text set text set values from dropdown select table data in Citrix using computer vision?
- How to split a PDF file based on account numbers?
- how to match multiple PDF files and what is input data type for merging multiple PDF files activity?
- how to handle unstructured data in PDF se images table data scanned PDF and hand written documents?
- How to convert a PDF to image a word document to PDF?
- How to make a PDF file secured with password?
- what are the different types of OCR available in the uipath ?
- List out few properties that was used in the ocr?
- What is the best available OCR engine you have ever used and why ?
- How to connect with SQL Oracle database, what should be provided inside a connection string?
- How to insert update delete values in a DB objects?
- How to cancel an Excel as a database?
- how to insert in bulk values from Excel to database directly?
Excel and CSV:
- Major differences between workbook and Excel based activities?
- How to handle popup running a macro using uipath?
- How to avoid warnings while using Excel?
- How to compare two Excel sheets filter based on multiple conditions sort remove duplicates?
- Difference between write and append range?
- How to handle huge data say 1 lakh rows of data in Excel?
- How to identify colors in Excel?
Exception handling and debugging:
- Difference between throw and rethrow?
- Difference between system and application exceptions?
- Purpose of try catch?
- List out few commonly seen exceptions?
- Purpose of log message?
- best way to define the error message in the log message?
- How to toggle breakpoints?
- Difference between step in to and stepover?
- Different panels in debugging?
- What is the purpose of watch and immediate panels?
- Difference between SMTP IMAP and POP3 protocol?
- How to filter mails based on subject, from address?
- Download attachment by creating a folder and the name of the attachment based on the present day and month?
Files and folders:
- How to create a folder in uipath?
- How to find whether a folder exists?
- How to rename a particular file in a folder?
- How to handle while renaming a file when say like 260 plus characters?
- Find a file name recently downloaded?
- Find a file of previous day?
- Difference between re framework and enhanced re framework?
- Advantages of using re framework?
- Different stages of Re framework and outcomes of the stages?
- How to retry 3 times though error has occurred at init state?
- Where to change the exception screenshot folder?
- What are the modifications required if the transaction item is data table or array or list rather than a queue item?
- What are the different global variables used in Framework?
- How retry mechanism works?
- What are the default xaml. Files in re framework?
- How to add new state in framework can we customize the framework States?
- what is the purpose of dispatcher and performer ?
- What are the different components in orchestrator?
- How to deploy the orchestrator on premises and what were the prerequisites for deploying the orchestrator?
- How to trigger about se light only every Monday and Saturday at 4 p.m. CST?
- Difference between floating and standard robot?
- What is a tenant?
- How to create environment in uipath?
- How to provision a robot?
- What is the purpose of jobs?
- Difference between kill and stop signal?
- If amount is already published in uipath orchestrator and I need to add a new project dependency package how to achieve it,?
- How to use cron expressions?
- How to create a set what are the different data types supported?
- What is the purpose of queue?
- Difference between add queue items, bulk add queue items and add transaction item?
- How to change the status of a queue item and define default status for queue item?
- How to see logs in orchestrator?
- Have you ever used orchestrator through API?
Commonly asked high level questions
- Stages of robotic process development life cycle?
- Roles and responsibilities in your organization?
- Components of pdd-process definition document, sdd-solution design document, dsd-design specifications document?
- How to define timelines for a particular process?
- How to define the complexity and feasibility of a process?
- Define briefly the process we have automated recently?
- Challenges you faced while doing automation?
- How to handle the change request management?
- How to deploy the bots in production?
- Best code standards?
- Basic difference between automation anywhere vs uipath and blue prism?
- Different products in uipath AI fabric, intelligent document processing, task capture, process mining, insight?
- SAP and Mainframe automation?
- Usage of GIT and TFS?
We hope you have enjoyed the article!!!
You can connect with Kondreddy Sai Kiran, he is always happy to help 🙂