- What is the RPA Tool did you used and explain the architecture of the Tool?
- How will you do the Data Migration or API Migration in-case of any Risk happens in your existing automation process?
- How do identify if the Process is good candidature to automation or not?
- What are the common parameters used/decides if the process is automatable or not?
- How to define simple, medium and complex process in RPA perspective?
- How you are handling the logs in terms of process exception/ failures?
- How you are handling Infrastructure failures in RPA enabled environments?
- Which complex scenario do you automated and what is the savings realized in terms of FTE as well as Cost?
- What are common buzzwords currently used in the RPA world?
- Do you have experience in AI & Machine Learning capability? Where you implemented?
- How will handle the frequent changing or dynamic web site/ GUI application?
- How will retry the failed cases in your process?
Published by ManiKandan J
Having 5+ Years of Experience in Robotics Process Automation Tools (Blue Prism), SAP, Web and Windows based applications in .NET.
Having 2+ Years of Development Experience in Agile and Scrum Methodology.
Learning Automation anywhere in Automation university.
Certified Professional in Blue Prism in Robotic Process Automation.
Certified Professional in Uipath in Robotic Process Automation.
Professional Course Completed in PEGA_PCRSPA in Robotic system architect.
Have work experience with Control Room in Blue Prism.
Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and working on any project.
View all posts by ManiKandan J
3 thoughts on “Uipath Interview Questions”
Thank you for sharing the information.
This was helpful. Can we also have a blog on answers to these questions, may be in a few words only. You should check out: https://imaginxp.com/rpa-certification-in-gurgaon/
Hope to revisit soon!
Can you please provide the answers for these questions