- Computer Vision in uipath
- Difference Between Excel and workbook
- Components of uipath activities
- What is the output of Re framework Get transaction process
- Explain state machine
- Explain Re framework
- Re framework Get transaction process no data available where its go next step
- What data type use in reframework 3 Stages
- Simple example of reframework
- What is Queue
- Trigger concepts and types of trigger
- Selectors and types of selectors
- Advance reframework concepts with example
- What is anchor base
- Exception handling and types brief explanation with example process
- Best practices in Uipath
- Consider the scenario one excel
- 4 column 1. Id 2. Name 3. Salary 4. Account no now I need filter particular name or particular starting character how you do that.
- Orchestrator full concepts
- what standard robot and floating robot
- Explain thin client and thick client with example
- Component of uipath
- Explain uipath products
- Types of ui elements
- Explain Scheduler
- we need to run 5 process at a time it’s possible if possible how you can do that
- what is output data table
- How many ways to store credentials in uipath types of credentials
- How to do database automation ex : sql
- Difference between data table and database automation
- Types of assets in uipath
- Types of Recorder
- Difference between switch and flow switch
- Difference between Blueprism, uipath , Automation Anywhere
- Types of workflow in uipath
- What is use of invoke workflow
- Difference between attended and unattended robot
- How to publish your process local machine to orchestrator
- What is active queue and particial queue
- Explain Queue status
- Difference between Mainframe and non-mainframe applications
Published by ManiKandan J
Having 5+ Years of Experience in Robotics Process Automation Tools (Blue Prism), SAP, Web and Windows based applications in .NET.
Having 2+ Years of Development Experience in Agile and Scrum Methodology.
Learning Automation anywhere in Automation university.
Certified Professional in Blue Prism in Robotic Process Automation.
Certified Professional in Uipath in Robotic Process Automation.
Professional Course Completed in PEGA_PCRSPA in Robotic system architect.
Have work experience with Control Room in Blue Prism.
Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and working on any project.
View all posts by ManiKandan J
3 thoughts on “Uipath Most important Interview Questions”
good set of questions
Thanks Sandeep ???
Hello Sharath and Team, I would like to thank each and every one of you for providing such a wonderful service. Your posts on the website have helped me find a job in RPA.I am a non-IT background and found a job with the help of your tutorials and interview question provided in this website. Just keep on going.